TRACS: Understanding the Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System 11/17
November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Many property managers have difficulties navigating HUD’s TRAC system, which leads to additional time and effort and occasionally requires time invested for error resolution. Better understanding the platform and best practices can dramatically reduce overhead.
This is a live and interactive experience, which will allow participants the opportunity to ask questions during the class with a HUD expert. Because of this, class sizes are limited. The course will review the TRACs system, navigating the platform, and best practices. Specific areas include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding processing of tenant information
- Understanding compliance percentages
- Reading and understanding a Voucher Query Report
- Reading and understanding the Certification Query
- Finding errors that Impact EIV
Two hour training, including all documentation
September 20: 1-3 Eastern
November 17: 1-3 Eastern
Click Here to Register
The TRACS class for June has closed.