Service Bureau

Site owners/agents have the option of purchasing a Basic Service package whereby 50059 certifications are processed, initial notices are generated, tenant recertification is managed, and lease documents are created. Our service bureau partner will also process Housing Assistance Payments (HAP), transmit vouchers through HUD’s Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS), and process Gross Rent Changes. Owners with Section 236 contracts will receive Excess Income Reporting under this package. Our Service Bureau offerings include Special Claims processing, verification letter tracking, HUD-compliant wait list management, resident screening, pre-qualifying, and accounts receivable.

Site managers and owners of portfolios large and small can now leverage the power of our service bureau team to ensure compliance with HUD regulations, and provide property managers with greater ability to track multiple subsidies. This new offering aims at reducing the cost of maintaining a subsidized site by eliminating the need for full-time, on-site compliance staff and TRACS submission software.

Here’s a look at what our Service Bureau program offers:

  • Produces 50059 data sheet with property provided assets, income, and expenses for all tenants
  • Produces lease and lease amendments
  • Produces initial, 120, 90 and 60 re-certification notices
  • Creates, reconciles and transmits vouchers electronically to HUD or your CA
  • Corrects any error messages returned from TRACS according to field office instructions and HUD guidelines
  • Produces all necessary Excess Income Reports
  • Produces HAP Voucher monthly
  • Processes Gross Rent Changes
  • Produces Verification Letters
  • Provides LIVE support for compliance related issues

​This service is unlike any other program offered in the country today. It truly is Subsidized Housing made simple.