HUD mandates that each property utilize the Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) System in its entirety. This includes creating HUD designated monthly and quarterly reports along with income and discrepancy reports for annual and interim certifications. The Paulhus EIV Service Bureau is designed to run the reports on your behalf. The standard, monthly, quarterly, and income and discrepancy reports are saved as a PDF file and placed on our secure FTP site for your retrieval. Each property has their own unique login and password in order to print the reports. Ad hoc reports, such as Existing Tenant Search, income and discrepancy report for interims and the summary, income and discrepancy report for move-ins are requested as needed. These ad hoc reports are run within 48 hours of the receipt of the form and placed on the FTP site.
Our program includes the following:
- Completing all required reports for you on a monthly basis
- Completing all reports for annual recertification, interims, initial certifications, and applications as needed
- Completing required reports for new applicants
- Assistance with discrepancy resolution
- Assistance with MOR Compliance monitoring
- Free customized Policy and Procedures Handbook