Tenant File Management – Are Your Files in Compliance?
This is a live and interactive experience, which will allow participants the opportunity to ask questions during the class with a HUD expert. Because of this, class sizes are limited. The course will review best practices for tenant file maintenance to ensuring HUD compliance, as well as include details on documents that must be retained in tenant files, how long they must be retained, and record disposal policies for documents beyond their retention period. As a part of this course, you will be provided with a tenant file checklist to assist in keeping your files well organized. A well-organized file can help reduce overhead costs by eliminating duplicative work, streamlining processes, and most importantly, obtaining a better Management Occupancy Review score.
1. The Purpose of Maintaining Required Documentation
2. The Problem of Maintaining Required Documentation
3. Required Tenant File Documentation
4. Applicant Rejection Files
5. File and Document Retention Procedures
6. Tenant File Organization – 6 Part File System
7. Tenant File Checklist
8. Certification/Recertification Activities
9. Q & A
Training is a two hour session and includes all materials
May 24: 1-3 Eastern
September 27: 1-3 Eastern
Click Here to Register