Coordinator EIV Access: Secure Systems, EIV, and TRACS
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
We all know government systems are not easy to use! We take the complexity out of HUD Secure Systems so you can better manage your properties.
This is a live and interactive experience, which will allow participants the opportunity to ask questions during the class with a HUD expert. Because of this, class sizes are limited. The course will review how to access your HUD e-platforms, platform functionality, and best practices for utilizing these e-platforms which are critical for successful day-to-day operations. Participants will develop familiarity and skills for navigating these systems and will improve their operational expertise. During this course, topics we will cover include:
- How to ensure that you, as a coordinator, have access to all systems necessary for maintaining and vouchering your property (PASS (REAC), EIV, IMAX, TRACS and APPS)
- How to find new users in the system and assign their access rights.
- How to assign a property, or properties, to users after assigning rights
- For EIV: How to approve access for users and generating approved User Access Authorization Forms for MORs
- For TRACS: How to assign users
Training is one, two hour classes and includes all materials
October 13: 1-3 Eastern
Click Here to Register