Coordinator EIV Access: Secure Systems, EIV, and TRACS
We all know government systems are not easy to use! We take the complexity out of HUD Secure Systems so you can better manage your properties.
This is a live and interactive experience, which will allow participants the opportunity to ask questions during the class with a HUD expert. Because of this, class sizes are limited. The course will review how to access your HUD e-platforms, platform functionality, and best practices for utilizing these e-platforms which are critical for successful day-to-day operations. Participants will develop familiarity and skills for navigating these systems and will improve their operational expertise. During this course, topics we will cover include:
- How to ensure that you, as a coordinator, have access to all systems necessary for maintaining and vouchering your property (PASS (REAC), EIV, IMAX, TRACS and APPS)
- How to find new users in the system and assign their access rights.
- How to assign a property, or properties, to users after assigning rights
- For EIV: How to approve access for users and generating approved User Access Authorization Forms for MORs
- For TRACS: How to assign users
Training is one, two hour classes and includes all materials
April 7: 1-3 Eastern
October 13: 1-3 Eastern
Click Here to Register